floIcon  >  All threads  >  floIcon  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:floIcon
Summary:floIcon
Author:Alexandr
Date:2011-02-03 07:03:20
Update:2011-02-04 06:11:15

1. floIcon   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alexandr Alexandr - 2011-02-03 07:03:20
Hello, My name is Alexander I of Russia.I have a question for you, at your library floIcon.I would like to tell about it on his blog (of course stating your site ) about its features and capabilities , but so far he has not understood it , understood only how to save images in a container *.ico , and how to remove from the container * .ico images and store them in the format *.png with transparency did not understand . The file sample.php have a string with a file display_picture.php , as I understand it , this file is responsible for determining the format conversion and output Image user. Ne could you send me the file display_ picture.php or write the source code . .? "I would be very grateful , as this library I never vstrechal .Thank's for attention, very much looking forward to your response!

2. Re: floIcon   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Joshua hatfield Joshua hatfield - 2011-02-03 17:27:19 - In reply to message 1 from Alexandr
The display_picture.php was a script that simply outputs the image as a png to the browser for viewing the contents of the ico file. I have no idea why I didn't upload it, so I apologize. It is there now.

3. Re: floIcon   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alexandr Alexandr - 2011-02-04 06:11:15 - In reply to message 2 from Joshua hatfield
and you can write code that saves. png of the variable $ key ..? I did not poluchaetsya ... and then all become an obstacle, you want to write about all of its functionality!